It. Is. Here. One of the most anticipated and most talked about sporting events in the world is ready to take centre stage this week when the FIFA World Cup finally hits the pitch in Russia. The question isn't whether the world is ready, we are. But is Russia ready? Lets hope so!
It is quite amazing how fast the four years have passed since Germany lifted the World Cup Trophy in sunny Brazil, amidst a slightly disappointed and perhaps anger Brazilian fanbase. There are many questions heading into the 2018 edition though.
- Can Germany become the third repeat champion and first since 1962?
- Can Brazil put to bed the ghosts of their 7-1 SF loss four years ago?
- Can Spain rediscover the magic that brought them home the golden trophy in 2010?
- Or could we see a new champion crowned?
- Watch out for some of the #TeamUpset contenders!
Welcome to the #TwineTime FIFA World Cup 2018 Preview!